Monday 25 May 2009

Meth Disco


  1. Tuxedomoon- The Waltz
  2. Brian Eno- In Dark Trees
  3. Principles of Geometry- Golem
  4. Moderat- A New Error
  5. Brassica- The Centre
  6. J. P. Decerf, G. Zajd & T. Cerrona- Black Safari
  7. Whomadewho- Raveo
  8. New Look- So Real
  9. Sebastien Tellier- L'Amour et la Violence (Allure mix)
  10. The Glimmers- Music For Dreams
  11. Desire- Under Your Spell
  12. The Chap- The Health of Nations
  13. The Big Pink- Velvet (Gang Gang Dance mix)
  14. Tones On Tail- Twist
  15. The Tropics of Cancer- Mood Swings
  16. Thick Business- Smoothest Runes
  17. Animal Collective- No More Runnin'
  18. Chloe- Paradise

Meth Disco

3 comments:

  1. hello! my internet travels lead me to your blog. I'm from Brum town, and hunting for some decent music being played around here. Meth Disco looks like what I'm into, so thanks! Any bars playing this kinda stuff regularly? I'm also looking to cut my teeth, doing some alternative mixes, so any advice would be nice. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fella,

    One of the fellows who posts on this very blog runs a night in Brum. Drop me your email and i'll have him contact you.

    I was up lately, but cannot for the life of me remember the name of the places he plays.

    Get in touch and i'l find out.

    Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noin, give us a shout on the email espblog@live.com or shout us up on the insidedisco.com blog - which is running out of brum - nice one

    Rob

    ReplyDelete