Saturday 28 March 2009

Sleep Mix



I have a playlist on my iTunes called Sleepy, it's made up of ambient, folk-y, IDM type stuff, so I thought I'd get Ableton on the go and do a "mix" of sorts with some of the tunes that help me get to sleep.

1. Samoyed-Making Snow
2. Brian Retzell & Roger J Manning-Shibuya
3. Headless Heroes-Hey, Who Really Cares?
4. Joe Hisihashi-The Merry-go-round of Life
5. Brian Eno-Another Green World
6. Grizzly Bear-Granny Diner
7. Mogwai-Now You're Taken
8. Scott Walker-Boy Child
9. Fleet Foxes-Meadowlark
10. Boards of Canada-Over the Horizon Radar
11. Philip Glass-Truman Sleeps
12. Boards of Canada-Dawn Chorus
13. Team Sleep-Ever
14. Fever Ray-Triangle Walks
15. Jesus and the Mary Chain-Just Like Honey
16. Icasol-Ongou
17. Belle & Sebastian-If You're Feeling Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment